Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: SPRING AMONG OUR BROMELIADS..., 3 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: SPRING AMONG OUR BROMELIADS...

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of SPRING AMONG OUR BROMELIADS...
works4me wrote:
Hello everyone,

Nev, I don’t think I will bother growing alcantarea imperialis rubra or silver plum from seed. I guess once mine flower and die, I’ll look to replace them with reasonably advanced plants. A lot of people are growing them at the moment so prices should have fallen quite dramatically by that time.

Nev, I did notice the ‘thumb print’ depression on that NOID in my pic 5 of 30/9 but since I bought it as a bill, I went along with that. You are first on the pup list but it might be a little while before I have a spare as I have only just purchased it.

Tash, I know what you mean about school hols, everything and everyone seems so much busier. We have had family holidaying from Kalgoorlie and while they are not staying with us, we have spent quite a lot of time with them.

Yes Tash, it was me chasing a pup from xNeomea Strawberry. I will swap you for a pup of xNeomea Munchkin as soon as it grows a bit more, if that’s OK with you. Glad to hear you are feeling better, love your neo High Voltage too.

Jean, more rain and wind down your way, you must be so sick of it. Thanks for starting the new thread for October … where has the year gone?

Tropicbreeze, hope your garden is holding up well, despite the lack of rain. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Hi to Cody, Ian, Sue, Trish, Therese, Bree, Jen … has anyone heard from Wendy?

My pic 1 – neo Small World, pic 2 – neo Red Snapper, pic 3 – neo Inferno, pic 4 – Ae Nudicaulis (don’t know which)

Bye, Shirley