Photo by Melody

Water Gardening: I use discarded panty hose to hold soil in, in the water., 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: I use discarded panty hose to hold soil in, in the water.

Forum: Water Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of I use discarded panty hose to hold soil in, in the water.
shortleaf wrote:
Eecp, I don't know what that is, hope it's not serious and the treatment is working, Bonnie. Oh, no hurry on doing anything like we talked about, I'm sure you know health and well-being is first and more important. : )

I mis-spoke on something, the date when I put the Japanese Water Iris in panty hose. I did that in May of this year, not last year like I said up there, oops..lol! It's doing real well, I took a photo yesterday of the little roots coming thru the hose. - pic #1 Hehe.. I intentionally didn't show my fingernails there because they were getting hideously long then, I can't find my clippers but I have bought some since then..lol

It got plenty hot here today! Here is a pic of the thermometer on the deck, (it was actually 100°, it warms up a little more on the deck). - pic #2

Thanks, I am glad to share anything I know, even if it's already out there. For ex., did you know Soft Scrub and a cordless drill with a circular pad for a drill bit, (foam-like pad) on a yellowed headlight lens can clear it up?! I figure if at least one person thinks I'm a know-it-all I've done my job! lol I'm just being nutty, have a nice weekend, Bonnie!
Will