Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: Photos from around the yards of some family & mine too, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: Photos from around the yards of some family & mine too

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Photos from around the yards of some family & mine too
shortleaf wrote:
Thanks, yeah, that Mezoo you gave me is great! It really tops off that fountain good, I'm glad I tried it there, it looks terrific. I wish it was hardier but I'm great with it the way it is!
It's not like the Winter is ideal garden viewing weather anyway. I'd rather leave something out there..lol Well, actually, it's getting crazy on making room for all the plants I bring in.
That photo up there with the Mezoo, shows the Mezoo that I got from you, pepper, and behind it is the Japanese Water Iris in the brown planter, (it's full of water) that I got from happ, I tell ya, I just love those 2 plants!

Thanks, I hope they look okay. I don't think yours look like they've been abandoned, but that is funny!
I know it's different when people have jobs, there's just less time to work in the garden and on your plants, believe you me, I don't have a freaking job and I spend plenty of time outside! lol
I'd rather have a job of course, but if I must spend my time working on my plants and taking photos then so be it!

Glad to hear the Dogwood is hanging in there, the only one I have from that Missouri Conservation bundle is about 3 feet tall and still in a pot, but it's doing well.

I bid you all goodnite with a shot of the hole on the door on the shed, that I crudely cut out with my trusty reciprocating saw. I'm gonna put a piece of glass there that I found, so I can see in the shed without unlocking and opening the door..lol.

This message was edited Aug 20, 2013 12:08 AM