Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: Photos from around the yards of some family & mine too, 5 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: Photos from around the yards of some family & mine too

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Photos from around the yards of some family & mine too
shortleaf wrote:
Well, I aim to find out how Virginia Creeper likes sitting in standing water too. I just love Virginia Creeper. I don't care if it's everywhere, I wallow in free plants! Here they are sitting in my big fountain's base, where I have 3 other freebies sitting. In with them, (and mosquito larvae..lol) is several starts of English Ivy, (they've proven to like standing water), Creeping Jenny, (actually the gold kind..aka Gold Moneywort) and Evergreen Wintercreeper. I got them all free, here from the yard or my plants. I would really like to dress up this fountain this year with plants. Kinda make it a plant fountain, (with water), not a running water, (wires and hoses) electric bill fountain - 1st three pics. Here's my concrete succulent/cactus planter featuring my latest addition of E.T.'s Finger's, (honest, that's what it's called). Here's the ac unit landscaping stuff again. Sorry, I just take random photos so hope you like them! 5th pic.
Will