Photo by Melody

Water Gardening: A trailing hardy plant in a big 3 tiered fountain?, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: A trailing hardy plant in a big 3 tiered fountain?

Forum: Water Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of A trailing hardy plant in a big 3 tiered fountain?
shortleaf wrote:
Hope you get the bridge your after. I know the little bridge here has brought me alot of satisfaction, oddly enuff. It is nice to want and be able to do anything diy.
It's always best to do something yourself, for example, you can use screws instead of thin staples. Just little things like that can make a big difference in how long it'll last for one! I got heavy lifting down to a science! I still have a good back and I'd like to keep a good back! If it's too heavy I'm putting it down, I know my limit..lol! I have many things to haul heavy stuff. I have a cart with pneumatic tires that holds about 1,000 lbs. I have a 2 wheeler, (or dolly, same thing), mover's dollies - http://www.harborfreight.com/1000-lb-capacity-movers-dolly-3... Over a garage floor or the driveway these can't be beat! I have (3) 800 lb capacity ones, they are only $7.99 on sale, I last used one to get rid of an old railroad tie that was here, it went to the curb on bulky item pickup trash day, that mover was invaluable for that. - It's smaller than the one I linked to, I don't see the smaller one, but they sell it, it's usually $9.99. Oh, and my trusty wheelbarrow, I use it often. Yeah, I wouldn't build anything for anyone else either, most of the time it's not appreciated and you always use your own money to buy the stuff you need, I can relate to your husband.
Welding is a good skill to have, if somebody can weld good they can do anything good.
Will

This message was edited Aug 4, 2013 12:04 PM