Photo by Melody

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Upcoming Events in the Mid-Atlantic II, 1 by critterologist

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright critterologist

Subject: Upcoming Events in the Mid-Atlantic II

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Upcoming Events in the Mid-Atlantic II
critterologist wrote:
WELCOME to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum!

Take a moment to browse through recent threads, and you'll see we talk about a little of everything-- garden projects (big & small), seed starting, bird watching, special plants, indoor projects, what's blooming now, seasonal highlights and to-do lists, garden pests and beloved pets. This is an active forum, and there's a lot going on in this region!

This thread is for keeping track of upcoming events of interest to Mid-Atlantic DGers, from nursery sale events to flower shows to DG gatherings. We share information, and we can also meet up with other DGers who might be going where we're going.

If you have an event to add to the schedule, please post on this thread or Dmail me. I'll edit it into the list in the next post and try to keep us up to date.

Please try not to chat too much on this thread about upcoming events... We can start separate threads for discussion & organization, and I'll put links below, next to the event listing.