Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - May 2013, 4 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - May 2013

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - May 2013
works4me wrote:
Hi all, just a quick post tonight to let you know I haven’t deserted. We have had a couple of long, very tiring days.

DG has been very unkind as well, swallowing up my posts and my D-mails and switching my pics.

Trish, thanks so much for your ID on my canistrum, I have to agree with you. I think my flower is well past its yellow stage but its still very pretty.

Sue, thanks for sourcing and posting my new Guz Musaica, can’t wait to get it. Hopefully my funds transfer to PayPal should arrive very soon … I think they hold on to the funds for a week before adding it to accounts.

I will post off neo Pemiento to you on Monday next week (hopefully) and will try to find something to send along with it.

Nev, I hope you are feeling better now after your bug and have got your energy back. Your pics are all very nice but I especially like your neo Serendipity Girl.

Nev, I totally agree that we can’t allow this forum to die off. Perhaps we can urge some of the ‘lurkers’ to post a few words and pics … PLEASE.

Ian, thanks too for your ID on my canistrum. Nics pics, I especially like neo Annick … love all the variegated ones. Looking at the pic on the BCR your neo Bantu will be a stunner as it matures.

Trish, it is getting a little cooler here in Brissie too and I am a big sook just like you … I really feel the cold and it makes my poor old joints ache.

Trish, the neo I have is Gunpowder Too and I will save you a pup when it produces them. It’s a lovely neo. No hurry to send a parcel, I’m happy to wait till you get around to it.

I love your neo Whosmedad and also neo Bea Hanson.

Just some garden pics tonight.

Bye for now, Shirley