Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - May 2013, 3 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - May 2013

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - May 2013
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone, my second attempt at posting tonight ... my first one is out there in cyberspace somewhere

Nev and Sue, thank you both for your IDs on my NOID and also for posting the pics of your Ae Pie and Ae Pie in the Sky, Nev.

Sue, love that till in your first pic of Apr 30, what a gorgeous colour.

Yes Nev, Vr Speckles x Milky Way is one of Jack Konings hybrids, lovely isn’t it. Thanks for the photo of your wayward aechmea, it’s a lovely colour. Can you tell me the name of the neo hanging on the left in the top row and also the one on its right, both look lovely.

Your parcel of seedlings arrived today, thanks heaps. It must have taken you forever to wrap them individually and label them. I can’t wait to pot them up tomorrow and I promise to keep you up to date on their progress as they grow.

Sue, I was so pleased I got it right this time (starting the new thread) but it always takes me so long to do and I always have to go back and edit because I make a mistake somewhere along the way.

WOW, Sue, thanks so much for getting the Guz Musaica for me from Peter Tristram, I’m really looking forward to receiving it.

I love that vriesea in your last pic, what a stunning plant. I am having a bit of a vriesea thing at the moment and want every one that I see.

Well, that’s about it for me tonight,

My pics are 1 – Vr Poelmanii White Line x Hieroglyphica, 2 – Vr Big Red, 3 – neo Luna pup, 4 - neo Caribbean Sunset (thanks Sue)

Bye for now, Shirley