Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for the novice and addict. April 2013, 2 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for the novice and addict. April 2013

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for the novice and addict. April 2013
works4me wrote:
Hellooo out there,

It’s absolutely pouring here at the moment, overflowing the gutters and drowning out the sound of the TV.

Bree, love your great dane … maybe a little larger than I had in mind for Jean though.

Jean, sorry … it’s Colleen who is in SA. Just another senior’s moment. I hope your new broms arrived and they are everything you hoped for. Odd they should arrive on a Monday, generally sellers post on Mondays, or does it take a full week.

Sue, hope to see you back tomorrow. I know everyone is busy and some are caring for sick family members but as you say, there seems to be less and less of us posting regularly. Hope everyone who is absent is getting along OK.

Ian, it’s good to see you back, sorry to hear you have been crook. I know what you mean about doctors and tests etc. I agree that if you have a medical problem, waiting two weeks to perform a test is hardly going to identify the problem you had two weeks ago.

I like your neo Sun King, looks to be a very large brom … love the streaks on the undersides of the leaves.

Tonight’s pics … 1 – Ae Melanocrater, 2 – Canistrum Triangulare

Till tomorrow, Shirley