Photo by Melody

Florida Gardening: Florida Chit-Chat #9 March is going out like a Lion!, 1 by gardenglory

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright gardenglory

In reply to: Florida Chit-Chat #9 March is going out like a Lion!

Forum: Florida Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Florida Chit-Chat #9  March is going out like a Lion!
gardenglory wrote:
O wow, thats quite a start. One day I would love to do the same.

I actually got a' bee in my bonnet' today, and decided I was taking all the pots out of the bed on the patio. Its a mess, they are a mess when things are not in full bloom, and it just too much work to get it back up and running every spring. Im tired of bringing all this stuff in when it freezes. Im gunna plant a few things right in the bed and use hanging baskets on shepards hooks for blooming eye candy. I just cant keep up with having to practically do over every thing every spring. There is a very small pond with 4 concrete leaves making a waterfall. That and some baskets will have to do around the pool. I already moved the banana trees out and planted them out back, they were just getting to big, and they too have to be 'cleaned up' in the spring.
Pot mess and leaves.
I will admit, when I have all the plants placed on and in the pots, you cant see them, and it looks great, Im just tired of it. I need it a little neater by the pool year round.

Hopefully I will have some 'after' pictures in the near future.

This message was edited Apr 4, 2013 8:22 PM