Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Clematis: Ready, set, order!, 1 by kiseta

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright kiseta

In reply to: Ready, set, order!

Forum: Clematis

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Ready, set, order!
kiseta wrote:
Hi everybody, my clems are doing grate, all but one Henryy , have planty of buds, no flower yet. Pirl, I was looking in the old posts about the firtilizer I should use for the clems, I think I remember to use the one with the low first number, I have one for bulbs and flowers that is 4-10-10, or should I get something else.? I have lost all my seedlings, not enough light and to much watering, good thing I have some seeds left, will sow it in the ground in a few days. Hope you are well. I am not a total falieur (?) My famous corner is comming along, I have planted some zinnias , plumbago in the back also black and blue salvia, and some sweetpotato vine, ornamental grass .the James tree is blooming(white dogwood) end I got some coleus plants for $3.25 each, nice and big, I guess they are bigger then mail order. This week I will get my rose from Brushwood, climbing Eden, I hope it does well, never had good luck with roses before. Etelka