Photo by Melody

Florida Gardening: Florida Chit-Chat #9 March is going out like a Lion!, 1 by gardenglory

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright gardenglory

In reply to: Florida Chit-Chat #9 March is going out like a Lion!

Forum: Florida Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Florida Chit-Chat #9  March is going out like a Lion!
gardenglory wrote:
Sorry t hear your loosing interest. Im afraid I dont have much more in the way of pictures that i havent posted. As far as a grand garden, I think thats in they eye of the beholder. You saw my yard, far from grand, but its mine. Some think that a grand garden is like the picture I showed of my neighbors azeala tree with the totally prunned bushes. I find that boring, and done by a yard man, not the homeowner. I know he is probably far from amused at my yard, I do my best.
Alot more time is spent outside these days, than at the computer. Im a big daylily fan, and I know I will be spending alot more time on another site during peak bloom time....end of april thru about the middle of june. Heck, Id be outside now, but having to juggle laudry and dinner, that kind of thing...just life. As far as talking more, if you talked less, hardly, you give us new things to think about and look at.

A few pictures in anticipation of daylily season. The last picture is some blocks I put together for the Sandy relief project. Jean (Qwilter), was one of the great people who gave of their time to put the blocks together to make the quilts that people sent in, and did the quilting. Once it gets too hot in the summer to be outside, Ill get back to the quilting. Just only so much time in the day.