Photo by Melody

Florida Gardening: Florida Chit-Chat #9 March is going out like a Lion!, 1 by sunkissed

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright sunkissed

In reply to: Florida Chit-Chat #9 March is going out like a Lion!

Forum: Florida Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Florida Chit-Chat #9  March is going out like a Lion!
sunkissed wrote:
Sydney they were passing around that petition at the Leu Gardens plant sale, we all signed it..a good cause.

Jami, love the wonderful garden plot you have, you've really been working hard...hope the temps didn't dip too low there...you are very fortunate to have all you do at such a young age...and I agree about gardening being a wonderful therapy.

To be safe I brought in my jalapenos, tomatillos, tomatoes, and of course all the orchids, a few tropical hanging plants too. I'm glad to have my veggies in pots at times like this. I've already lost a few of my Amaranthus seedlings, was taking them outside, but all the rain, wind and cold, they're back in again.

Sand Cranes almost made me wreck my Jeep a few weeks ago, landed right in the four lane road and cars were going everywhere. They seem to like four lane roads.

They are quite friendly birds, the last photo the crane was very interested in my husband fixing his bike.

This message was edited Mar 27, 2013 10:22 AM