Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Central Midwest Gardening: March 2013 Marching into Spring while flying a kite!, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: March 2013 Marching into Spring while flying a kite!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of March 2013  Marching into Spring while flying a kite!
shortleaf wrote:
I have 'Summer Carnival' Hollyhock, mine is the pink flowered one, the others didn't come up! It flowered the first year that I planted it. -
That's quite a selection of tomatoes and Peppers there. I get frustrated with Garden Watchdog if I see too many negative posts, I just start thinking whatever it is is really a good company and that most if not all of the negatives are fake. If you look at a negative review in "Watchdog" 9 times out of 10 the review was made on the same day as the "member" signed up which screams fake! I have about half of those houseplants in your first link. Would you like some cuttings of the striped WOndering Jew, green? So, your a stickler for spelling and such huh?!
I love Plantfiles! Whenever I Bing search something and DG's Plantfiles come up that's the first thing I click on, DG's Plantfiles is indexed by search engines.
Good nite