Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What's Happening in your neck of the woods/chat with friends, 4 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: What's Happening in your neck of the woods/chat with friends

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of What's Happening in your neck of the woods/chat with friends
Bettypauze wrote:
I too believe "M" that many employers have been burned and prefer seasoned staff. Listened to a radio station the other day..many who called in said that when looking at these pretty young ladies, babies/pregnancy & year off comes to mind and then another maternity leave as many want more than one child..so hang in there Susan.

I'm with "M" about your mom, maybe a call a day for a bit to make yourself and she less overwhelmed with the move..who knows, she may deep inside been thinking of it on her own.

Don't you have to eat when taking those meds??? let's hope taking them over the 8 hours is just what you need to do not to be hit with down days.

slept well last night, drats, got up and started sneezing and running bit of a fever, this cold just doesn't want to leave..maybe the Florida sunshine next Friday will help.

Pick up the quilting frame tomorrow IF weather co-operates and IF I'm up to the long drive which means it has to have a place to be set up..yikes 100" long by 40" wide isn't that easy to find in the crafts room..going to lose a table for sure. Sooo that's my project for the day, clean, re-organize and purge

Best I have some breakfast to give me the energy.

Quilt ready to be put in a tote until I wrap it as a gift for someone

photo 1 - area where the frame will sit

photo 2 - morning glory quilt

photo 3 - close up of the quilt

photo 4 - Perriwinkle Quilt I'm working on as a wedding gifts for niece Cindy