Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts, March 2013, 3 by ianperry

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ianperry

In reply to: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts, March 2013

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts, March 2013
ianperry wrote:
Hi all,
Bright and sunny here today even though the weather people are talking about a cyclone. From everything I am hearing they are having an each way bet, it’ll either form or it won’t. Then if it does it’ll either head for the coast or out to sea. Ah well something will happen and that will be controlled by Mother nature. She’s the boss.
Ok Nev I’ll take tha blame, I have round shoulders and problems landing on them just roll off. My plant has The Olive Branch name tag on it. I have no idea how they propagate their plants, whether it is by vegegative (pups and seeds) or by cloning(tissue culture)
Margarets book is a recipe book, an Identification aid and a catalog. Some of the less favourable plants I would love in my collection, The Night Rider group, so different from the others with their chocolate colouring and very hardy.
I have done very little with my plants today, basically just looked them over, removed a few dead leaves and took a few photos.
Have a good one,
Ian
Pic 1 Bil Ralph Graham French
Pic 2 Bil Tickled Pink
Pic 3 Ananas Lucidus