Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: March 2013 Marching into Spring while flying a kite!, 5 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: March 2013 Marching into Spring while flying a kite!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of March 2013  Marching into Spring while flying a kite!
shortleaf wrote:
Just curious green, are your cuttings of Pothos the green variety or the gold variety? I rooted 1 cutting of Golden Pothos from a friend in N. Carolina last year. That Pothos is so easy to root . It is doing quite well so far, I hope to get cuttings off of it later this year. - Here's that big cat, Bob, in my business again! - lol By the way, I cleaned all that dirt up, it looks like a mess in the photo, I just keep the broom and dustpan over there! Isn't this nice? The cat Rudy has got a selection of SpiderPlant babies to select from and then chew on! I don't really mind, it'll grow plenty in the warm weather outside later. In the meantime I put it up very high toward the ceiling, unfortunately it's under an end table and she just stands on it and knocks babies off, she is a big, long cat.
She is a nice cat though, she likes me better than any of the other cats.

Here is the Ponytail Palm and the striped Wondering Jew in that yellow/lime plastic planter that I did yesterday, they are still alive, that's always good! Here is the Mezoo and 'Watermelon' Coleus, it's still hanging in there too, I also potted it yesterday.
Will