Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: March 2013 Marching into Spring while flying a kite!, 5 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: March 2013 Marching into Spring while flying a kite!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of March 2013  Marching into Spring while flying a kite!
shortleaf wrote:
Thanks green, those rocks were painted by my roommate's deceased Aunt, she was a nice lady, I met her several times too. She really enjoyed painting rocks, she'd go to a creek in West Plains, Mo. especially to get nice rocks for painting in her later years.

That pepper, she is a sledder! Monkey Mountain Park is neat, I went there sometimes as a kid.
Some kids behind us are going down something of an incline in the snow that's only about 5 feet long in one of those plastic wading pools! lol It must be big fun they've been doing it for like 2 hours and hooting and hollering! I suppose you make the best of what you got!

Thanks green, I potted up a couple more things this afternoon, a Begonia (photos 1-3), well, it was in 2 pieces. The other was a Sansevieria Snakeplant (photo 5), not a Mother-In-Laws-Tongue.
The Sansevieria was just getting a little bigger pot, it was starting to look cramped in the tiny one it was in. Someday I'm hoping it will be big enuff to bring out for people to see!
I got that Snakeplant from cat64129 (photo 4), 6 years ago this Oct. - That's the cuttings at the very top of the photo. This little Snakeplant is all that's left of it. I was thinking about potting up that Mezoo but I didn't, I deemed the Begonia a little more urgent right now. Maybe you can post photos when you pot up your stuff, green.