Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Central Midwest Gardening: February 2013 - Spring is next month!!, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: February 2013 - Spring is next month!!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of February 2013 - Spring is next month!!
shortleaf wrote:
Aren't you precious, this is Missouri, dear! It's a common mistake, Kansas City does sound like Kansas but it's entirely in Missouri, KS. is only about 30 miles away though. The winds do howl pretty good at times, that's for sure, Missouri OR Kansas..lol

Worry not, Spring will be here soon juhur, it is Daylight Savings Time in 9 days then we Spring forward an hour!

A container fairy garden eh? I'm not entirely sure if a fairy garden would lend me much support in people's perception of me! That does look neat, I like how it's all done in a terra cotta pot, well, it's a little bigger round and not as deep. I have some pots like that, I might try that, thanks. Actually, a fairy garden kinda goes good with my personality! : )

I had a job interview today. I hate to sound negative on the place but it's I believe the 8th time I've applied there, probably a 9th time in 60 days.
Here am I about to leave for the interview. Yes, I had sunglasses and the sun isn't out but the snow makes a terrible glare! -

This squirrel is having a big time eating out of my birdfeeder. -

We need a March thread, any do'ers? It's funny, we never do it on the first! : )