Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Central Midwest Gardening: February 2013 - Spring is next month!!, 1 by greenbrain

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright greenbrain

In reply to: February 2013 - Spring is next month!!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of February 2013 - Spring is next month!!
greenbrain wrote:
Juhur7, if your pear tree does like mine, you'll suddenly go from a few to abundance in a year or two. Asian pears are nice. I've wanted an apple tree, but no space. If I had the space, I'd have an entire orchard! I almost planted a purple plum, but went with a japanese maple that died after a few years. Now, I wish that I'd planted the purple plum. They are beautiful; esp. with the pink blooms against the purple foliage. I didn't know that they made plums! These were my old nanking cherry bushes that I so loved. They died last summer. : ( Some new ones came up from seed, so I'm hoping that they do as well.

Will, I love all your encouragement and compliments. You're so positive, upbeat, and definitely an asset to this community!

Speaking of assets to this community, where is Pepper? Oh yes, busy at Home Depot. I guess we have to share her now with their gardening community! (LOL) I'm heading out grocery shopping and a very busy weekend ahead. Take care everyone! Reading these posts and hearing from you all is one of the highlights of my day. : )