Morning Glories: Morning Glories 2012 #14 Fall and Winter, 1 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Morning Glories 2012 #14 Fall and Winter

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Morning Glories 2012 #14 Fall and Winter
joeswife wrote:
Poinsettia is a member of the spurge family. Go to google and type in " rooting poinsettia cuttings" that will get you all kinds of answers.
I had a beautiful couple blooms besides the ones I have posted, but too tired t download them. I sure am glad these are producing seed pods.. when I send them out, they will be basement window mg mix LOL

Well, sister got the news today.. the past 6 chemo rounds she just endured did nothing and the cancer has spread to her liver, her other lung all covered now, and her hip bone is almost eaten away. She is so upset, but did agree to do another chemo that is new for 6 more rounds. She is going to get her u know what together and let me go get her after this round of chemo so she can be around her family here while she can at least walk and do a few things. I am so sad, but have to remain positive for her. Sorry to dump. Love you guys..
this is the one that was blooming this am.. from my Patio mix I am sending out to you all.. which I am working on everynight, getting your packets ready and all.