Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Mid-South Gardening: November: Traditions and Turkey!, 3 by OutsidePlaying

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright OutsidePlaying

In reply to: November: Traditions and Turkey!

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of November:  Traditions and Turkey!
OutsidePlaying wrote:
A couple more and I'm through boring you....

1. This is a broader view of the front with the row of azaleas that replaced the ugly yaupons that were formerly in these beds. Now it's azaleas and in the 'football' bed there are also gardenias (dwarf).

2. He took out a few things and tweaked one end of our driveway entry. I had some carex (sedge) and a couple of arbovitae I didn't want to just trash, and also had to dig up some black-eyed susans so he trimmed some things and put them out here. And 3 more big rocks. These rocks came from our neighbors property and he was getting rid of them. We think they once were the foundation of a log cabin. We took the pile of them as he didn't want them and I've been using them for borders in my beds.

3. View from the patio. I almost forgot...we moved some things from this bed against the porch. He planted 'Densiformis Spreading Yew' (behind the bench). Now I want to get a new fire pit. This one is about rusted out anyway. The whole yard makes me smile everytime I look at it.