Morning Glories: Morning Glories 2012 #13, 1 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Morning Glories 2012 #13

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Morning Glories 2012 #13
joeswife wrote:
I have that flower, too, helena I love it! well both of them... i grew them this summer and I will always love that JL.
It is weird how some have the star centers and some don't. Spidermites bugged me all summer outside, but I have them at bay in the basement garden, thanks to windex LOL.

these were from year before last, I had them this year too, but sent quite a few away to others..

update on sister:

sister called and the surgeon said her heart is fine.. surgery worked as far as fluid removal, she will always have some fluid on her lungs, but now she says she is used to it.
she is now taking the soursop stuff, and as soon as she gets done with this round of chemo, she will detox, then start on the essiac tea, which she can't drink while there is so much chemo in her body, her liver is at risk if she drinks it while she is on chemo he said. We find out right before thanksgiving if the chemo is working as far as making the tumors shrink. if it is, she will continue the chemo, if it isn't , she will do the homeopathic stuff instead of the chemo. that is the update today she said. she has received 8 cards today and was very surprised ( she called me and asked me who all these nice people are that are thinking of her) LOL