Mid-South Gardening: Luncheon at Kathy Ann's Sat. Oct 13, 1 by cperdue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright cperdue

In reply to: Luncheon at Kathy Ann's Sat. Oct 13

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Luncheon at Kathy Ann's Sat. Oct 13
cperdue wrote:
I can guarantee you that nothing is going to be packed away this week!!! Too much going on! I have to do this in stages. I have been trying to gather some things together. It actually takes me a while to find everything! A bunch of my brugs are getting ready to bloom like crazy. I have one in front that has over 30 buds. Several others have somewhere around that many. I've been disappointed in them all summer and now they are finally getting ready to put on a big show! I have several I don't see any signs of buds so I'll cut them back and start getting them ready to go in.

Here is a picture of the inside of my little greenhouse. I put large pond rocks down first and then put river pebbles over that. Made a good solid floor. I had the rack you can see in the back sitting up against my fence and I kept pots on it. It was a side of the street find a few years ago. I already had that round plastic table also. I also have some shelves that came from a green house. I bought them at an auction several years ago and had forgotten about them. I need to get some cinder blocks so I can use them. Don't think I need a lot of shelves but might want to get some things up off the floor.

The other photos are my asters out front.