Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Sherrygirl

In reply to: New order!!!!!!

Forum: Coneflowers

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of New order!!!!!!
Sherrygirl wrote:
Hi,
The tall pink-rose blooms are Guara. I love them in this bed. They are tall and wispy and fill in nicely between all the other plants. They bloom and bloom and bloom.

And yes, daylilies and echies do very well together in my gardens. In this bed, first the daffodils bloom, them the tulips .Next it has a lot of iris. Then the lilies and daylilies come on along with several other beauties. There are also some delphiniums, penstemon, poppies, phlox, guara and probably some things I am forgetting. But it is a garden that changes throughout the summer. Asters are blooming right now in that bed.

It sounds like you are getting some pretties too! I can't wait to get mine either. We'll have to compare how our Milkshake echies do in our gardens. And the foxglove too! I've only ordered from SRG once before. I was very impressed with that order, so can't wait to see my new echies! Glad I got my order in when I did because when I looked again they were sold out of most of the things I wanted. Or the price went back up to $12-$15 for what I paid $2.49 to $2.99 for! I've never had any foxglove before, so very excited to try them in my gardens. I see you ordered some of them too.

I think my order is coming tomorrow. Will try to post a picture of the order if I have the time. Good luck to us!!!
Sherry