Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Central Midwest Gardening: Sept. - 2012, it's time for Fall, and changing colors o, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: Sept. - 2012, it's time for Fall, and changing colors o

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Sept. - 2012, it's time for Fall, and changing colors o
shortleaf wrote:
Oh good, really, that's a sigh of relief! I was worried it wouldn't arrive on Saturday then it would sit in the mail all weekend. That occurred to me after I mailed it! I talked about one shouldn't mail something at the end of the week and I do it myself! That's a nice pot that it's in. It'll bring you many years of enjoyment, mark my words!

Nice Penstemon there, juhur.

This Groundhog was in the backyard enjoying some weeds and tall grass! It was nice seeing it, isn't it just precious?! It just makes you want to pet it and give it a great big hug! And then, it would probably bite you once or many times and give you rabies, but it is cute anyway! I can see why they made a holiday after it, it's a cool animal. I zoomed way in on it, I wasn't really that close. I was first in the kitchen window then when I saw that it wasn't leaving, I went out to the deck and got an even closer look. Our cat Bucky was out there staring at it too. The local accurate news channel here in Kansas City even forecast for a high next Wed. of 83°, which I expect to be about ten degrees less than that when the day actually gets here! - http://www.kshb.com/subindex/weather/forecast/7_day_forecast That's the way it usually happens, they forecast way in the future for it to be nice, prolly so people will tune in, then when the day actually gets here it is MUCH different!

This message was edited Sep 29, 2012 8:22 PM