Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: bromeliads for novices and addicts, sep, 2012, 4 by bromishy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright bromishy

In reply to: bromeliads for novices and addicts, sep, 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of bromeliads for novices and addicts, sep, 2012
bromishy wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Hope everyones well. By the looks of the catch-up read I just did everyone's looks to be keeping extremely busy by the looks of things. I know the feeling, the weeking flew by so quickly and I'm buried neck deep in paperwork yet again for another week, hanging out for the weekend already.

I will have to make this thread short and sweet as I have an early start tomorrow...

Luv everyones photos of a bit of everything these past couple of days, garden projects, brom's, orchids and BIG LIZARDS :) How Wonderful to read and look at all the great pictures.

Our location - we live on the outskirts of Townsville by the beach, on the second dune. We get lovely breezes and hear the sounds of the beach when it's high tide with the wind blowing in the right direction. Our house and garden is on a quarter acre block with many tree's (lemon, mandarin, avocado and mango) shading the back garden as well as the many paperbark gumtrees that inhadit the second dune area that cast beaufiful semi-shade across most of our back garden as well as the many falling gumleaves at present that I am constantly hand-picking out of my broms', mind you small price to pay in return for a perfect environment for my neo's to grow and all the wildlife we get to hear and see every day - amazing.

Anyway, just a couple of quick pic's, hope I get the fist one right as don't have my glasses on lol:

Pic 1 - Neo' Cane Fire (left) and Hot Gossip (right)
Pic 2 - Neo' Leopard
Pic 3 - Neo' Blushing Tiger
Pic 4 - Ae. Fosters Freckles

Well, goodnight everyone - look forward to having some time over the weekend to write and send some more pic's as well as enjoy the sunshine and spend quality time with my brommies lol.

Until then take care and happy gardening.

Trish