Lilies: Life Span Lilies, 1 by DonnaMack

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DonnaMack

In reply to: Life Span Lilies

Forum: Lilies

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Life Span Lilies
DonnaMack wrote:
It's very easy. I put it in once and it pops up in pretty places. It's in the 40's this week so I am going to experiment by putting out some white and blue borage seeds where I would like them to grow.

One of my favorite things to do it take a plant I like, such as blue borage, and find it in white or pink. Such fun! And it makes your yard unique and a little quirky.

The blue is pretty too, and just as easy. I love blue and pink. The lilies in bud are my second bed of Anastasias, byproducts of the original three. This is a bed I moved my extras to. I love all kinds of textures and colors together. Th blue/pink/purple/white spectrum is one of my favs. The callas in the pots going to be pink, the grass is eragrostis tef (an annual) and there are tidal wave petunias grown from seed on the right.

The funny little easy to grow no maintenance plants can bring a lot of whimsey to a garden, and really fill it in later in the season.

Gonna go spread borage seeds. Thank you, Birder. I would have forgotten if it were not for you.