Clematis: Happy Valentine's Day and chat, 1 by warriorswisdomkathy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright warriorswisdomkathy

In reply to: Happy Valentine's Day and chat

Forum: Clematis

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Happy Valentine's Day and chat
warriorswisdomkathy wrote:
Kiseta.. go over to hobby lobby or michaels and get yourself a frame to put it in. Sometimes you can find those magnetic ones. Then put back on fridg to enjoy daily without it disentigrating. As to your question...yes through the mail, 3 day ship. I just wash off my dirt and wrap in plastic, lable and it's ready to go. If they arrive a bit wilted not a prob., drop in a bucket of water for a few hours and plant. If the day is 'spose to be hot, I wait til eve. then plant. You can also shade the plant if nec. I'm quite sure there are others who can tell you about their experiences also. I even mailed out a cut bouquet one time from colo all the way to florida, took 3 days and turned out beautiful. (Wrapped stems in dripping wet paper towels and plastic bags, closed with rubberbands.)

Pirl.....You would not believe it but Harry looks just like my dog that got lost. I know it's not the same one but he does look the same, and he also was my best friend. And I miss him still, (15 years now). Give him a hug for me.