Photo by Melody

Mid-South Gardening: February, 2012: time for the seed catalogs!!, 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: February, 2012: time for the seed catalogs!!

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of February, 2012:  time for the seed catalogs!!
marsue wrote:
You would think DG would get with the program and give us some emoticons. I like them and the folks on my weather thread and the other threads at that other place use them a lot. They are fun, I think!!

I'm so ready for spring!! Even though we really haven't had a bad winter here, it just seems like forever since I have been able to get out and really work outside. I'm looking forward to our get-together at Charlotte's next week!

Sandra, glad you got the hard cast off but sorry you are still having pain. Hopefully it will go away in time!

Cindy, I agree with Genna. Your driveway is going to look gorgeous with flowers blooming all down it but that is a LOT of work you have taken on!!

Okay, I am going to upload a photo to see if it uploads any faster. This is my Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine,Easter cactus--I call it that because it will invariably bloom at each of those seasons. Does it every year! (need the "hooray" emoticon here). Wow! That was so fast that I added a photo of Laddy which I took yesterday. LOL