Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: February 2012- Cold or Warm?, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: February 2012- Cold or Warm?

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of February 2012- Cold or Warm?
shortleaf wrote:
Yes Crit, glad to hear your finger is getting better. If the whole finger is numb or a big part of it, I think I'd attach it to another finger with a sock or something to help protect it from unknowingly getting in hot or cold or getting injured. The side of my big toe just recently got all the feeling back, it was about 18 months before it got back to normal, whatever it was, happened to my dang toe in June of 2010.

Haha billyp! They say Armadillos are on the march and eventually they could be everywhere up to southern New England. They had it and other animals on Good Morning America the other day.
They did say they aren't good for gardeners gardens because they like to dig. Billyp, how do you check ph balance?, I might need to check mine.

How about my pot of Fall Mums, they are in bloom, kinda!

I like a good zombie movie myself. I liked Zombieland, I didn't like it that Bill Murphy got killed in that movie though.

Glad to see you, happ! Tell them to stop working you so much! Yeah, don't risk falling off a ladder. I once saw a neighbor fall off a ladder and break his leg, he says "call an ambulance, I think I just broke my freaking leg"!

When we went to Wisconsin, to The House On The Rock 2 years ago, on the way, we saw all the cornfields in Iowa, it's like they're architectural in design almost, a big curved row of corn then grass then corn again, for miles, it was awe-inspiring even, and so green looking! Missouri seems so boring compared to other states! And Wisconsin with all the cows, hills and barns, it was nice too.
Will