Photo by Melody

Mid-South Gardening: New Year; new thread: January, 2012!, 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: New Year; new thread: January, 2012!

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of New Year; new thread:  January, 2012!
marsue wrote:
If you are on FB, you know what I have been doing this week. On Monday, I drove over to Tulsa with my daughter and her husband to pick up the newest member of our family. His name is Laddy and he is a Schnauzer about 4 years old. I found him on the internet and applied to adopt him and was accepted as Laddy's new mama. He had been rescued from a "kill" pound. He is such a loving little fella and smart and also obedient. He fits right in here and also gets along with Gideon, my daughter's dog. He was pretty thin when we got him but after only four days he is already beginning to fill out and his coat is getting shinier! Today for the first time, he didn't gobble down a whole bowl of food at one time. He only ate half a bowl and left the rest until about an hour later so I guess he is not feeling so terribly hungry anymore. He has been with us for just 4 days and has already made a place for himself in our home. He is a real sweetheart! :o)

I'm editing this to say that I crossed with Charlotte and Jeri.
I have already talked to Sandra on another thread about Judy and Wayne but just want to say that I will be praying for them and also for Sandra and Jerry.

Jeri: congrats on your new Policeman! I know you are so proud!

Here is Laddy's photo:

This message was edited Jan 5, 2012 10:14 PM