Photo by Melody

PlantFiles Pictures: Japanese Water Iris, Japanese Flag, Russian Iris 'Sing The Blues' (Iris ensata), 1 by Kell

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Kell

In reply to: Japanese Water Iris, Japanese Flag, Russian Iris 'Sing The Blues' (Iris ensata)

Forum: PlantFiles Pictures

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Japanese Water Iris, Japanese Flag, Russian Iris 'Sing The Blues' (Iris ensata)
Kell wrote:
Kiyoshi is a master, no doubt. I have had so many not on the menu specials from him. We are so lucky! He just knows what flavors go together. Did you see our not on the menu anniversary dinner he made for us last month? I am so bad, I did post more than 1 pic per course if I had good photos. LOL /photos/33909421@N03/sets/72157628384408359/

Well......................... I enjoyed dinner. We went at 5 for happy hour specials. I should say, I made the reservations early when I read about happy hour, my idea. Tom does not do all you can eat buffets or happy hours so he had a mean face on. LOL. Then we had the best fish chowder but Tom got a shrimp first spoonful so that was the end of that. He is allergic to shrimp. I had to eat it all. Poor me, NOT!

We had a ton of $1 oysters that went to $2.50 after happy hour. I will say you do get what you pay for. The $2.50 ones were so good, the $1 ones not so good.

I did get a new photo or 3 for my uni page of photos on Flickr, Uni toast. SO GOOD!

Oh there was lobster on the menu Pirl, but I did not see any in person.

I am off to bed early. Did I mention the happy hour glasses of wine for $5? The waitress liked me for some reason and every last sip I had of wine, she had a new glass ready for me. She extended Happy Hour wine for me till we left. I was not even asking. Tom was glaring. LOL I will never learn.

PS The place was so loud and so full at 5! People standing all over waiting for a seat. I had fun, though I always have fun no matter where we go! But Tom will never go back. Mary and Paul love the place. Bar Crudo. http://www.barcrudo.com/

Tomorrow night we are doing Southern cooking.

Uni toast! YUM