Communities > Forums

Image Copyright sunkissed

In reply to: Merry Christmas!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Merry Christmas!
sunkissed wrote:
43°/67° Clear and sunny

Well I'm back and wow some catching up to do. I do hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, rusty...bummer no gifts, but hope you had your loved ones with you. I'm just happy to have the family all together at once for awhile...so rare these days.

Billy...gone but not...how nice someone paid because they want you to stay...hope you do. I understand the grandchildren can keep you busy...but you would be missed so stick around and pop in when you can.

Jeanne very nice tree...I have a huge fake one that looks real and I think next year I'm giving it to my son and going to a smaller tree. It is just getting to be too much for me to do each year. It has those pre-lit lights on it and half of them went out this year, so I had to throw in a strand of lights to make it look good for Christmas...what a pain that was.

Adina great picture, love the Santa hats. Nicholas is so cute.

I need to download my Christmas pictures, I didn't get as many since I forgot to charge my camera and it died halfway through the day. We got up to 81 on Christmas day and everyone was complaining it was hot, so I had to turn on the AC. Next day it was only 71 degrees...just a day too late...oh well...at least it didn't rain.

My Daughter in law, Casandra, graduation day Dec. 16th from UCF!

Sherri