Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Rural Gardening: Building a Home part2, 1 by CricketsGarden

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright CricketsGarden

In reply to: Building a Home part2

Forum: Rural Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Building a Home part2
CricketsGarden wrote:
I was too tired to think about details last night. Hubby thought he could lift the shed with a boom lift yesterday and the weight of the shed folded the boom lift which caused the shed to shift positions. Then when I said watch out for that satelite dish= you know that was the first thing he would hit. The he drug the shed over the water pipe and sewer pipe that were right next to the house and busted it all. We are suppose to cover those pipes with soil but haven't done it yet. He got it out of its cubby hole eventually and this is where it ended up. In front of the main greenhouse waiting for all the supplies/ inventory to be organized. I have containers sitting everywhere and lost a lot too cause most was sitting in the greenhouse during the hottest part of the summer which caused the containers to warp from the heat. Anyway= I have a big job ahead of me on top of having to sow seeds and get ready for spring sales.
Speaking of greenhouses. The business is called Crickets Greenhouse. Cricket is my nickname. My Home will be painted a green shade which is right here with the greenhouses. Cricket's Green House. ha. It crossed my mind last night that it goes together.

This message was edited Dec 27, 2011 8:48 AM