Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 100, 1 by

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 100

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 100
wrote:
Oh Kat that is such a sad situation ...pity the Gov., does not help our own as much as it should. A disaster is a disaster. So sorry to hear that lovely bloke has lost his life, makes you wonder what life is all about sometimes. I am not a cat person (though I have had and cared for many over the years, but I must say that if I ever end up alone I would have a Rag Doll cat, I grew to love Boogie very much while caring for him (he is my G D's cat-recently stolen) he was loud and very talkative, his personality was like a ten year old child, most of all he was gentle and beautiful, a real sook, never ever put the claws out, I miss him.

I wanted to pop this in here because it is so wonderful I call this paying it forward ...and it's beautiful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Qc8Zb...

Christmas is awfully close now ...are you ready for it ?
In a blink 2012 will be born ...given to us a brand new year ...I hope it is so much better than 2011 was, one thing always remains wonderful though and that is our family here at D's G ... (((Hugs)))

Picture of Boogie as a youngster

Wish the rain would stop, it may stop in 2012, if not I will be looking for bog plants :-)