Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 100, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 100

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 100
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. It's an absolutely beautiful morning here. I got up at 5.30 and it was so warm even then. It's overcast and trying to rain now. There's a slight breeze lovely. Well my stove comes this morning but probably wont get it wired in til next week. I'll give the electrician a buzz when it gets here and let him know. I can smell my new little Aurea all over the yard. It smells different this morning. not so lemony. Well the rain has now covered the concrete path so it's getting a bit heavier. Doesn't matter as there's lots to do inside. One week to Christmas, not long now. Pork crackling, Chrissy. I love pork crackling. You can keep the pudding I'll just have the crackling thanks. It's making my mouth water just thinking about it. The new stove is fan-forced. Do they cook any different than an ordinary stove? I know you have to set them lower, oven, than an ordinary one but I was just wondering, do they cook the same. Must go, the boys are up and rearing to do something . be back later. Colleen