Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 100, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 100

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 100
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. 100 threads, that's great isn't it? We can certainly talk. Yes, good luck hope everything goes as planned for your big sale of Lilliums Anthony. That will be a wonderful Christmas Present for you. No Jean we haven't touched your baby. I think the maggies were the ones to keep us out.It was the threat of no more biscuits from you that made them do their job. Treasure was the leader there. Aurea still isn't out but by the end of the day or tomorrow I reckon. Oh I do love these brugs and the broms of course and the hippies and and and. One and a half days til school ends for the year then 7 weeks of fun. lol Have decided not to do the bathroom. 2 new rainwater tanks and new watering system right through the gardens. A pump for the tanks. I am still going to get new taps in the bathroom and a new vanity but think that the garden is more important to me anyway. Maybe I'll be able to afford the new Shadehouse as well. I went and bought my new stove yesterday, so that will be in for Christmas dinner. Oh it will be lovely to have a stove that I will be able to turn down. All the thermostats are gone on the old one. It's been a terrible stove right from the start. I also bought myself a new outfit for Christmas day. A lovely white top and tan pedal pushers. Haven't bought new clothes for soooo long thought that I deserved some. Well had better get the boys ready will be back later. Colleen