Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: November weather - Turkeys Beware!!, 1 by minnesippi

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright minnesippi

In reply to: November weather - Turkeys Beware!!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of November weather - Turkeys Beware!!
minnesippi wrote:
Thank you Tex :)

59* here yesterday - met a record for temp on Thanksgiving and Nov 24th. Last time it was this warm was 1990 and 1939 respectively.
Sun is trying to peek out right now. Havent turned on the TV to find out temps for today. It will be a cleaning day. Got my shopping done last night. DH was up for it so we battled the crowds at WalMart and Target...good grief. Wasnt even going for "the deals" they had, but as long as we were up...now all I need is cat food, puppy training pads for the kittens (kuz they still miss) and a 6.5 ft pine tree of some nature for the corner of the living room.

Kittens are about ready to go if anyone has changed their mind :) I will be attempting to talk my boss into taking one with him to a co-worker in FL next week. Not sure how that will go. Lol.

Laundry day again...need a laundry chute and another set of appliances...someone else to wash them wouldn't be all that bad either I suppose ;)

Bernie - I would love to swing by, but that would be a (short) haul. I was planning on going antiquing on Wednesday afternoon but never got around to it...still want to (Im looking for lamp tables with claw feet and what ever other goodies I can find)

Merry Black Friday all.
(Family photo yesterday- DH's side. Me & DH are far left back row - our kids are "Gap" & "Argyle". We all look so happy...lol)