Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What's Happening in your neck of the woods? Come chat...., 1 by MarilynneS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MarilynneS

In reply to: What's Happening in your neck of the woods? Come chat....

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's Happening in your neck of the woods?  Come chat....
MarilynneS wrote:
I had wondered where you were ViAnn .. welcome back, and the pics are wonderful !!
Have been the route of having to throw out literally hundreds of unmarked photos from both my parents estates and Gordon's parents. We did the pre requisite visiting of the surviving siblings to try and discern dates and faces, but, in the end, several albums and boxes of photos were incinerated .. kinda made us feel horrible, but, what can you do. We did give many photos to the Armouries for their archives as several albums were put together during the second world war.

Betty .. I sure hope you can enjoy your day and not fall asleep .. long as you enjoy yourselves that's the most important part ..

Laundry on the menu for the first part of the day .. then I guess MORE yardwork ..

My son and granddaughter are involved in a HAUNTED HOUSE tour over the next few days/weeks .. her pic was in the paper yesterday, I scanned it and will post it, hope it isn't too big.

Off I go

~M~