Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 96, 1 by DonnieBrook

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DonnieBrook

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 96

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 96
DonnieBrook wrote:
Good morning! Yes, Jean, I'm doing some resting between Tarzan exploits in the Jungle. We haven't had a chance to sit and enjoy the chairs yet, but the girls have now had some play time in "their" yard. They love chasing the tiny chameleons, and I'm just hoping they don't catch one!

Karen - you are on the money....I'm finding all kinds of surprises growing under the jungle. Now that we've ripped out so much, it's looking pretty dull. I'll take care of that quickly! :)

My dear hubby went for a bike ride to the golf course today and came home with a dozen gorgeous roses of gold tipped with red. Delightful surprises are the best, aren't they?

I'm trying hard to pace myself with using my hands. You know how it is....you see so much that needs to be done, but your hands/wrists scream, "No, NO!!!! Take it easy on us!" You keep trying to find ways to do it anyway. That's where Charleen's bracelets come in. Thank you again, Charleen! Frost already? Hope Charlie has a warm blanket and your brugs are snugged in warm!! You stay warm too!!

Teresa - 42 inches of rain in such a short time!!! My goodness, I can't even imagine that! Did you have much flooding? Your fashion show photos are gorgeous! Lookin' GOOD!

Colleen and Dianne - such pretty flower shots from both of you! And Colleen - your rooster is very handsome!

Anthony - what is that pretty flower you posted? Very pretty! How is Cocky??

Hello Chrissy and Elaine and everyone peaking in! "Jungle" is the magic word, Chrissy! LOL

Here's a photo of our girls during a visit from their sister, Roxie Pauline. Carli is in purple, Bailey is in red, and Hank's hair is standing straight up from the wind outside. HaHa.
Louise