Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: October 2011 - National yardwork month in most states, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: October 2011 - National yardwork month in most states

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October 2011 - National yardwork month in most states
shortleaf wrote:
Thanks, I hope the yard takes shape pretty soon! It would be nice to be mostly done before it snows! I hope you're knee is feeling better, Pepper. My Mom had knee replacement surgery last year, we DO want to take care of our knees.

Hahah Crit! You know, your not supposed to type in the dark!
Crit, you don't stay away so long either, how dare you injure your hand!

Oh, if I cut that Honeysuckle down to a foot or two she'd know, she'd be saying, "what did you do to my Honeysuckle?!"! Haha! Seriously though, not a bad idea, I cut it all the way to the ground about 2 years ago, it comes back in a big way! If you don't get the roots of it, it's like Bamboo, "see ya soon sucka!"!

I rarely get to Facebook either. I went there recently because my brother in TX and his wife had a newborn child last week and they put the first photo on Facebook so I went on there and copied the photo to send it to some other family members that didn't have Facebook.

Here is a Praying Mantis! That thing is still on the window, I guess she or he likes it there!

Yeah, that Wisteria cutter guy was suspicious! This was in 2007, the retired, disabled lady was here but she was going totally blind about that time. The guy wasn't right or something, I bet he had a flask of whiskey or gin on him!
I got photos of it back when it was flowering back in 05', it was really pretty, my friend loved it, I'll post a photo of it in the next post.
Dang billyp, you did you some writing this morning!

Thanks, I think I'll get 3 or 4 bags of coco mulch to do the shade garden,she'd like that.

Oh, I got rugs to use as weed-block!

I watch that Honeysuckle Bush closely, I hope it doesn't try to venture out!
Will

This message was edited Oct 10, 2011 12:04 PM