Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 96, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 96

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 96
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. Overcast and dreary here this morning so far. Not too cold though. Have to go and do a bit of shopping but then will have the the rest of the day to do what I want. The garden is full of roses at the moment. They look lovely and smell even better. Brian's Elfin Pink has about 12 flowers on it at the moment. The smell is wonderful. But boy, does it sulk with a bit of sun. Jean the Nasturtiums don't like it here very much. I have tried growing them and I only have little puny bushes. I planted some yellow ones this year but haven't even seen them yet. I did notice that i had about 3 have come up in another part of the garden, don't know where the seed came from, but even they don't look too crash hot. My sister used to grow them and they were rampant like your's Jean, up the fences and up any tree or shrub and filled up any space they could. Mustn't be holding my mouth right. I'm doing a bit of washing to keep it caught up so must go. Be back later. Colleen