Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 96, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 96

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 96
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Just been outside and its all wet . Again. A bit of rain last night and its quite chilly too. There goes my day of cutting back along the paths again.
I may get out in the greenhouse and talk to all the babies.

Hello Teresa. Lovely pictures of the cherry blossom. Isnt it nice when councils put pretty, small trees along roads .
Lovely backdrop for the brides.
Over in Coleraine , near us, there is a lovely row of flowering prunus. You get the masses of pink blossom and then the burgundy leaves.
You have a lovely walk to work there

Hello Anthony. sounds like you need some time sitting among the liliums. Help get your blood pressure back down. Noises can be so annoying.
I like wandering around in the shops, but those loud voices on the microphones are jarring. Perhaps all the staff should wear a beeper instead and everything would be peaceful. Hmmmmm. No , there is always that woman with a screaming child. .
Grin and bear Anthony, we are stuck with noise. Even out here in the country. Its a fact of life nowadays.

Hello Elaine. Fog is good, you usually get a nice day if it lifts

Hello Colleen. How are all your epis going ? . Beautiful hippie. Mine are still waking up from sleep. I am hoping for flowers during summer.

Hello Karen. That is certainly an unusual flower.

Hello Moon and Charleen. Are you enjoying some milder fall weather there now ? I suppose you are not looking forward to winter though.
Hugs for Charley.

Louise, drive safely and we will see you in Florida.

Hello Dianne. How are things down your way ? I have lots of liliums getting very tall here. None with the leaves like Teresas though.
I have 2 lovely new freesias. I bought them on eBay as a large red and a large purple. They are large flowers too. I love the red. I must get out and take a pic.

Hello to everyone else lurking.
I am leaving something tasty for you all. Gingerbread Cake.
Have a nice day and enjoy your gardens,
Jean.