Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: October 2011 - National yardwork month in most states, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

Subject: October 2011 - National yardwork month in most states

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October 2011 - National yardwork month in most states
shortleaf wrote:
The leaves are falling and everything. Here's a shadowbox I put together for a painting of my Grandma's, (not my former landlady, that was my Dad's Mom). She loves that painting, I think it reminds her of her when she was young, she is half indian.
I got a whopping $1.82 in that painting, that's what it cost at the hardware store to have the glass for it cut, the rest of the stuff I already had. See the little pieces of cardboard I glued in there to keep the glass off the painting? When I gave it to her she asked if I could make more, it's no problem to make more I told her.
Well, I should be out doing something in the yard but I got a cold or something and don't feel like doing anything! Actually, starting tomorrow, I think I'm going to set some plants back outside that I've already brought in, so they can get some sun.
This week, everyday it's supposed to be in the 80's. - http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/64054
Will

This message was edited Oct 2, 2011 5:20 PM