Photo by Melody

Weather: September Weather Fall is near, when does frost hit you ?, 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: September Weather Fall is near, when does frost hit you ?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of September Weather  Fall is near, when does frost hit you ?
billyporter wrote:
47°F/71° Sunny. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.

Weather doesn't get much simpler than that :o)

Lou, I hope this will be the change in the weather that you need. Now if it would just rain for you for a few days, things would be a lot better.

Pepper, that reminds me. I have onion tops to plant. Dad has the Egyption Walking Onions and has, ever since I was a kid. I can't resist planting them for a spring onion.

Petey will sit with me while I'm watching TV and sleep by my pillow at night. Zoe will knead, with claws. and try to hypnotize me to snuggle him, drooling all the time. He looks like a little bat face anyway, so he cracks me up! They are moore likely to ask when it turns colder out. Cats. They sure make you love them :o)

I weeded and got the last of my potted plants in the ground yesterday. I had a mint plant in a large pot, so I found one a little larger, lined it with paper, mainly to keep the roots from sneaking out so fast and sunk both in the ground for the winter. Somehow, I think I will have new mint plants all over anyway, LOL! It's wonderful to just walk past it and smell spearmint. You dont even have to touch it. I love it!

I mowed, so the half brown yard looks presentable again. I also vacuumed and mopped while DH set the landscaping stones in. All our little jobs keep getting done.

Zoe (grey) and Petey