Photo by Melody

Weather: September Weather Fall is near, when does frost hit you ?, 1 by sunkissed

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright sunkissed

In reply to: September Weather Fall is near, when does frost hit you ?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of September Weather  Fall is near, when does frost hit you ?
sunkissed wrote:
EB nice tomatoes...yum! I am on a cooking website and everyone in PA have been going on and on about how great their gardens have been this year.
Pepper glad you got some rain and cooler temps...sounds wonderful and I love the kitty in the flower pot...kitties seem to like flower pots...don't they?
Cumulus nice lightning shot...I'm always trying to capture lightning...not an easy task.

It has been comfortable here the last couple days, was 71 when I did my morning walk yesterday and felt so wonderful...that is the coolest it has been in the early AM since May. Had company last night and we all stayed outside sitting under the shade of the trees, was 84 and only fifty percent humidity and the breeze very strong and we all commented on how pleasant it felt.

No worry about frost here until December...only worry about hurricanes for now. I'm heading to the beach for a week, this is where you'll find me in the morning...Hurricanes stay away.