Photo by Melody

Accessible Gardening: Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners #10, 1 by lovemyhouse

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright lovemyhouse

In reply to: Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners #10

Forum: Accessible Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Practical Matters for Physically Challenged Gardeners #10
lovemyhouse wrote:
Now, look at the variegated. Not only is it thriving in hot sunlight, it has a new, solid-green growth shoot that I am thinking might be a different Hydrangea (root stock, maybe? I dunno.) and it is sharing the pot with a rose shoot, a Blue Mouse Ears hosta, and a forgotten-name daylily little nubber. 'Splain that to me. :-)

I'm discovering I have preferences for old-fashioned, wildflower, tousled, airy, blowsy, and/or cottagey, kinds of plants. But set within a basic, structured framework. Contained chaos, I guess. Since I've gotten on this daylily kick, we are moving much faster. Out of necessity--so they don't all die, or I don't have 63 containers to water. [grin] Still have to really get to work on the side yard for the Green Amber Gardens project. Only now I have a lot more plant stuff ready to go in! LOL Think I need professional help in getting the Green Amber website seen. Been up for months and not a single entry beyond the two I put in. Might have to start researching newspaper articles and such for entries on my own. But that is for the hermit hours in mid-August.

This message was edited Jul 10, 2011 11:22 AM