Photo by Melody

Coleus: My name is Sidney and I am hopelessly addicted to coleus!, 1 by sugarweed

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright sugarweed

In reply to: My name is Sidney and I am hopelessly addicted to coleus!

Forum: Coleus

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of My name is Sidney and I am hopelessly addicted to coleus!
sugarweed wrote:
Dale, I can hardly wait to see the showplace you create.
Mary, thanks for awhile I was wondering if anyone was even going to respond here. I was thinking maybe my planters weren't as pretty as I thought they were.
Most folks have gone to another site, but Happy, Pirl and a few others occasionally drop by.
I usually put everything in the ground, but this year I am overwintering on Taylor Creek, about 500 yards north of the Taylor Creek Lock on Lake Okeechobee.
Here they prefer all planting be done in pots. I chose a plain moss green pot from WM and they are mostly made in the USA. Lately they have brought in a few from China. I now check the bottom before I buy.
I also got 6 of these 'stone' colored deck rail pots from eBay. I may order another six if a friend will split the order with me.
We are getting a great long rain here right now and the fireworks ban has been lifted over at Palm Beach. I hope they lift it here too.
I may try to sell my Jacksonville house. The city cut down 2 of my big Live Oaks and my yard there is full sun now.
My love affair with Jacksonville is over.
Here is one of the big planters on the deck so it doesn't get tossed.