Photo by Melody

Accessible Gardening: Still Laughing With Joy #6 Accessible Gardening, 1 by lovemyhouse

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright lovemyhouse

In reply to: Still Laughing With Joy #6 Accessible Gardening

Forum: Accessible Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Still Laughing With Joy #6 Accessible Gardening
lovemyhouse wrote:
Dug up a bunch of stuff today to ship to NY. Almost 100 this afternoon, got too hot. Feel like $%*&, but also feel pretty good that it is done. Some of the digging was Daylilies to ship and to share with my sister. Planted a couple of the new ones, an Agastache Black Adder, Echinacea Milkshake, Baptisia Australis, a Red Velvet Achillea, a Mexican Heather, and a couple of Marigolds (still have nearly a dozen each of Marigolds and Heathers in little pots waiting to be given away or put in containers). Watered a little. Only-voluntarily-supposed to water on Thursdays and Sundays, but snuck in some yesterday, so didn't have to do that much today. And I hear thunder outside. Small t-storm in my area maybe will rain on my...well, not parade, but maybe my flower beds. LOL

One of the guys from work came by and said he can grind out the stump in the back yard with a rental machine. Yea! [applause, applause] Can work on fixing up that area next year. Put in dog teeter-totters or sumpin. :-)